Only few places in the world offer you diversity of options when it comes to your incentive travel programs and conference locations. Whether you seek adventure of a different kind or simply seek a modern venue to host your next corporate meeting, Jordan is the place for you.
Jordan has always been a safe haven. It is one of the most unique destinations in the world, from the genuine Arabian hospitality of its people, to the rich biblical and historical sites, Jordan has more than you expect to offer.
But Why Jordan??
- Jordan’s location makes it easy to reach; Maximum flying time from Europe is five hours, and from the US a 13-hour, non-stop flight with Royal Jordanian,
- A wide choice of International carriers; some 20 plus airlines provide direct flights to more than 75 destinations worldwide,
- Swift immigration formalities at Jordan’s Airports and borders,
- Warm Sunny climate all year round,
- First Class International Hotel Chains throughout the Kingdom,
- The diversity the Kingdom offers is unique,
- History, heritage and welcoming people,
- A wide range of Fine Dining Restaurants,
- Fully equipped Convention Centers & Meeting Rooms to accommodate from 10 up to 2000 delegates; ie: King Hussein Convention Center, managed by Hilton, which was selected by the World Economic Forum in Davos to hold several of its meetings there,
- Safety and security which makes from Jordan an oasis of peace,
And Because we have...
- Petra, one of the seven wonders of the world,
- The Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth,
- Jerash, one of the most preserved cities on the ancient Decapolis,
- Bethany, Beyond the Jordan, Jordan River, where Jesus was baptized,
- Wadi Rum, the valley of the moon, which is unique in the world,
- The Red Sea Riviera where you can view four countries and maybe wish to visit them, having the appropriate papers to do so, (Saudi Arabia / Jordan / Israel & Egypt)
And the list goes on...